Implementing an attractive and user-friendly wishlist option on your Shopify store is crucial for increasing client engagement, boosting conversions, and driving more sales. So, the correctly chosen Shopify wishlist app has a paramount role in your e-commerce business benefiting both buyers and sellers. Taking into account the important features of wishlists on your online store, we come up with a list of the best Shopify wishlist apps to use in 2024. Each of them brings a unique suite of features tailored to elevate the shopping experience on this platform.
From multiple wishlists to guest mode during the wishlist usage process; not only do these tools empower online store visitors to save and organize the list of their favorite products from your store but they also allow users to get important notifications and alerts about restocking, price drops, etc. enabling seamless Social sharing options to make your shop more visible on the online platform.
Adding Wishlist on Shopify: Main Benefits
Adding a wishlist option to your Shopify store has various advantages.
- Enables Shopify users to create a personalized list of their favorite items in an organized way. This is to boost user engagement on your online store.
- Wishlists are strong lead magnets driving sales and serving as unique reminders benefiting customer retention.
- Wishlists provide analytical insights into client’s preferences that can later serve as a prompt for targeting and personalized offers.
- Enabling customers not to lose their favorite products online, wishlists reduce cart abandonment on Shopify.
5 Best Shopify Wishlist Apps in 2024
As we have explored the most essential benefits of wishlists let’s now understand what are the best Shopify wishlist apps.
Wishlist King for Shopify is a fully customizable wishlist app looking to assist merchants in conversion and enhancing the customer’s shopping journey.
At this point in time Wishlist King is the only app on the Shopify app store that has earned itself the official “Built for Shopify” badge. With that Wishlist King fulfills Shopify’s highest standards in performance, ease-of-use, security, and more.
Wishlist King seamlessly integrates with all themes as well as custom designs. The app can easily be customized through all of its settings in the Shopify theme editor or in a more advanced fashion by making changes to the code. The Wishlist King support team is happy to assist with the installation and theme integration to ensure a flawless setup that perfectly aligns with your store’s design.
Unlike other wishlist apps, Wishlist King provides additional value by not holding back any features or by limiting wishlist interactions for any of their plans. All plans receive all features and unlimited usage!
Wishlist King integrates with Klaviyo, Google Analytics, and Meta, enabling Shopify merchants to run automated and targeted marketing campaigns that can improve conversion.
Changing to Wishlist King from another wishlist app? The migration is easy. Support can import existing wishlist data for you to ensure that your customers will not lose their wishlists in the process.
The app’s features, support, and seamless theme integration have earned them some excellent reviews and feedback, making them one of the highest-rated wishlist apps on the Shopify app store.
Notably, Wishlist King has been successfully operating on the app store since 2015, earning them an excellent track record of over 8 years at the time of writing.
Wishlist King’s Key Features
- Fully customizable: Customize the app with the Shopify theme editor, or use Code Access for advanced customizations.
- Integrations: Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Meta, and many other Shopify apps. Seamlessly re-target customers across email, search engines, and social media platforms.
- Automated emails: Leverage the Klaviyo integration to send wishlist-related email reminders like price drops and back-in-stock notifications, keeping your customers engaged.
- Accounts optional: Let customers use the wishlist without logging in or make it mandatory.
- Analytics: Gain insights as to what customers add, search for specific wishlists, data export.
- No limit on wishlist actions: Unlimited usage of Wishlist King without hidden costs for all plans.
Wishlist King‘s Pricing
- Basic Shopify: $4.95 per month, unlimited wishlist functionality for Basic Shopify stores.
- Shopify: $19 per month, unlimited wishlist functionality for Shopify Standard shops.
- Advanced Shopify: $29 per month, unlimited wishlist functionality for Advanced Shopify stores.
- Shopify Plus: $49 per month, unlimited wishlist functionality for Shopify Plus stores. Hydrogen and other headless setups. Priority Support.
Try Wishlist King today with a free 14-day trial and experience how your store can benefit from a tool that improves your customer’s shopping journey and assists in conversion.
The next app from our list is Wishlist Club with an impressive rating of 4.9/5 stars. This tool enables Shopify store visitors to use guest, multiple, and share wishlist options effortlessly which, in turn, enhances the user experience and drives more sales through the flexible and convenient item restock reminders.
Wishlist Club’s Key Features
- Better Customer Engagement: Offering Guest, Multiple, and Share Wishlist options, the app engages customers and empowers them to save their favorite products for future purchases.
- Conversion Optimization: Great user interface with the availability of a wishlist icon on the Home, Product pages, and Collection pages to optimize conversions on your Shopify store. Also, Price Drop, Back in Stock, and Restock options approve customer retention.
- Continuing Engagement: Keeping customers engaged with Auto Email Reminders.
- Analytics and Insights: The app provides analytics for effective product management.
Wishlist Club’s Pricing
In addition to a 14-day free trial period the Wishlist Club offers a free version to activate on Shopify. However, the free plan supports only 50 email notifications. So, if you want to access the advanced version of the app you need to activate one of the affordable pro plans:
- Basic – $4.99 per month
- Pro – $9.99 per month
- Advance – $14.99 per month
Scoring a 4.6/5-star rating on Shopify, the Wishlist Hero App is the next tool from our list. It is an easy and handy app tailored for fast and responsive customer support service with flexible customization and tracking features.
Wishlist Hero’s Key Features
- Easy installation and setup.
- Compatible with all the Shopify themes.
- Seamless support through fast and responsive customer care service.
- Versatile usage by operating on product, collection, as well as quick views.
- Low-stock or price-drop items’ Email reminders.
- Using wishlists in a guest mode.
- GDPR Compliance.
- Currency app support.
- Multi-lingual functionality.
- Social sharing through Email and Facebook.
- Facebook Pixel compatibility for analytical and tracking insights.
Wishlist Hero’s Pricing
The app provides both with free version and a 14-day free trial for advanced features. Here are the prices for paid packages:
- Silver – $4 per month
- Gold Plus – $17 per month
- Platinum – $29
Another wishlist app you can definitely use in 2024 is Wishify. It scores a 5 out of 5-star rating enabling users to save items for later viewing and purchase.
Wishify’s Key Features
- User-friendly wishlist.
- Favorite item retention.
- Wishlist sharing via Email and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Quick checkout with the availability of the “Add to Cart” feature.
- Accessing wishlist with guest mode.
- Wishlist button, icon, and email reminder customization options.
Wishify enables users to seamlessly utilize the wishlist option providing them both with a free version and a 7-day free trial period. Apart from this, users can add up to 10,000 items to their wishlist per month by activating one of the pro plans:
- Professional Plan – $5.99 per month
- Premium Plan – $12.99 per month
- Advanced Plan – $29.99 per month
If you want to have a one-click “Add to Wishlist” experience then the iWish app is definitely for you. Due to its AJAX support, there is no page redirection enabling you to enjoy multiple wishlists both as a signed-up user and a guest.
iWish’s Key Features
- Easy and fast setup process.
- Customizable design to match your brand identity and provide a personalized user experience.
- Unlimited wishlist creation both for customers and guests.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design.
- Unlimited wishlist items.
- Product tracking options.
- 1 click “Add to Wishlist” option.
- AJAX support for smooth user experience without page redirections.
- Fast and responsive support service.
Providing a 14-day free trial period the iWish app stands out with its transparent and affordable monthly payment amount. All of. the pro features are available at $2 per month without limiting the number of customers using the wishlist option.
To Wrap Things Up…
Adapting to user preferences is the number one aspect to focus on when running an e-commerce business on Shopify. Business owners should consider customers’ convenience when shopping on their Shopify store. That is why adding a wishlist option has a great strategic role.
As we presented you with the best Shopify wishlist apps it is more than clear that these tools go beyond just being product organization elements. They also serve as an inseparable part of shop owners’ analytical and strategic operations. This is to leverage customer loyalty, approve client retention, and allow a personalized shopping experience.
The right wishlist app is a game-changer in the online shop operation for streamlining the client’s purchase journey. Thus, it is important to take into account your specific business needs when choosing one of the above-described apps.